Sunday 18 March 2018

Psalms 119

For an intro see this post.


Psalms 119 Fn Min Max Syll
אַשְׁרֵ֥י תְמִֽימֵי־דָ֑רֶךְ
הַֽ֝הֹלְכִ֗ים בְּתוֹרַ֥ת יְהוָֽה
1 All joy for those who are the complete of the way,
who walk in the instruction of Yahweh.
3e 4A 6
8
אַ֭שְׁרֵי נֹצְרֵ֥י עֵדֹתָ֗יו בְּכָל־לֵ֥ב יִדְרְשֽׁוּהוּ 2 g All joy for those observing his testimonies. With a whole heart they search him out. 3e 3g 14
אַ֭ף לֹֽא־פָעֲל֣וּ עַוְלָ֑ה
בִּדְרָכָ֥יו הָלָֽכוּ
3 g Also they do not work injustice,
in his ways they walk.
3e 4B 6
6
אַ֭תָּה צִוִּ֥יתָה פִקֻּדֶ֗יךָ לִשְׁמֹ֥ר מְאֹֽד 4 g And you commanded your precepts to keep in full. 3e 3g 13
אַ֭חֲלַי יִכֹּ֥נוּ דְרָכָ֗י לִשְׁמֹ֥ר חֻקֶּֽיךָ 5 g Ah that established were my ways to keep your statutes. 3e 3g 14
אָ֥ז לֹא־אֵב֑וֹשׁ
בְּ֝הַבִּיטִ֗י אֶל־כָּל־מִצְוֺתֶֽיךָ
6 f And then I would not be ashamed,
to take note of all your commandments.
3e 4A 3
10
א֭וֹדְךָ בְּיֹ֣שֶׁר לֵבָ֑ב
בְּ֝לָמְדִ֗י מִשְׁפְּטֵ֥י צִדְקֶֽךָ
7 g And I will thank you with an upright heart,
when I learn the judgments of your righteousness.
3e 4B 7
9
אֶת־חֻקֶּ֥יךָ אֶשְׁמֹ֑ר
אַֽל־תַּעַזְבֵ֥נִי עַד־מְאֹֽד
8 And your statutes I will keep.
Do not forsake me in full for ever.
3e 4A 6
8
בַּמֶּ֣ה יְזַכֶּה־נַּ֭עַר אֶת־אָרְח֑וֹ
לִ֝שְׁמֹ֗ר כִּדְבָרֶֽךָ
9 But how will a youth clear his path,
to keep it according to your word?
3e 4B 10
6
בְּכָל־לִבִּ֥י דְרַשְׁתִּ֑יךָ
אַל־תַּ֝שְׁגֵּ֗נִי מִמִּצְוֺתֶֽיךָ
10 By all my heart I have searched you out.
Do not let me stray from your commandments.
3e 4A 8
9
בְּ֭לִבִּי צָפַ֣נְתִּי אִמְרָתֶ֑ךָ
לְ֝מַ֗עַן לֹ֣א אֶֽחֱטָא־לָֽךְ
11 g By my heart I have treasured your promise,
in order that I will not sin against you.
3e 4B 10
8
בָּר֖וּךְ אַתָּ֥ה יְהוָ֗ה לַמְּדֵ֥נִי חֻקֶּֽיךָ 12 Blessed are you Yahweh. Teach me your statutes. 3e 3g 12
בִּשְׂפָתַ֥י סִפַּ֑רְתִּי
כֹּ֝֗ל מִשְׁפְּטֵי־פִֽיךָ
13 By my lips I have recounted,
all the judgments of your mouth.
3e 4A 6
5
בְּדֶ֖רֶךְ עֵדְוֺתֶ֥יךָ שַׂ֗שְׂתִּי כְּעַ֣ל כָּל־הֽוֹן 14 By the way of your testimonies I joy as above all value. 3e 4B 13
בְּפִקֻּדֶ֥יךָ אָשִׂ֑יחָה
וְ֝אַבִּ֗יטָה אֹרְחֹתֶֽיךָ
15 By your precepts I will ponder,
and I will take note of your paths.
3e 4A 8
8
בְּחֻקֹּתֶ֥יךָ אֶֽשְׁתַּעֲשָׁ֑ע
לֹ֭א אֶשְׁכַּ֣ח דְּבָרֶֽךָ
16 By your statutes I will revel,
nor will I forget your word.

3e 4B 9
7
גְּמֹ֖ל עַֽל־עַבְדְּךָ֥ אֶֽחְיֶ֗ה וְאֶשְׁמְרָ֥ה דְבָרֶֽךָ 17 Grow your servant. I will live and keep your word. 3e 3g 16
גַּל־עֵינַ֥י וְאַבִּ֑יטָה
נִ֝פְלָא֗וֹת מִתּוֹרָתֶֽךָ
18 Give discovery to my eyes,
and I will take note of wonders in your instruction.
3e 4A 7
8
גֵּ֣ר אָנֹכִ֣י בָאָ֑רֶץ
אַל־תַּסְתֵּ֥ר מִ֝מֶּ֗נִּי מִצְוֺתֶֽיךָ
19 B Guest I am on the earth,
do not hide from me your commandments.
3e 4B 7
10
גָּרְסָ֣ה נַפְשִׁ֣י לְתַאֲבָ֑ה
אֶֽל־מִשְׁפָּטֶ֥יךָ בְכָל־עֵֽת
20 Ground down is my being for longing,
for your judgments at all times.
3e 4B 8
8
גָּ֭עַרְתָּ זֵדִ֣ים אֲרוּרִ֑ים
הַ֝שֹּׁגִים מִמִּצְוֺתֶֽיךָ
21 g Giving, you rebuke the presumptuous, cursed,
straying from your commandments.
3e 4B 8
8
גַּ֣ל מֵֽ֭עָלַי חֶרְפָּ֣ה וָב֑וּז
כִּ֖י עֵדֹתֶ֣יךָ נָצָֽרְתִּי
22 B Get from me reproach and contempt,
for your testimonies I have observed.
3e 4B 8
8
גַּ֤ם יָֽשְׁב֣וּ שָׂ֭רִים בִּ֣י נִדְבָּ֑רוּ
עַ֝בְדְּךָ֗ יָשִׂ֥יחַ בְּחֻקֶּֽיךָ
23 C Grand sultans sat and spoke against me.
Your servant will ponder on your statutes.
3e 4C 9
10
גַּֽם־עֵ֭דֹתֶיךָ שַׁעֲשֻׁעָ֗י אַנְשֵׁ֥י עֲצָתִֽי 24 Grand are your testimonies and my revel. They are my personal counsels.

3e 3g 14
דָּֽבְקָ֣ה לֶעָפָ֣ר נַפְשִׁ֑י
חַ֝יֵּ֗נִי כִּדְבָרֶֽךָ
25 Dust-cleaved is my being.
give me life according to your word.
3e 4B 7
7
דְּרָכַ֣י סִ֭פַּרְתִּי וַֽתַּעֲנֵ֗נִי לַמְּדֵ֥נִי חֻקֶּֽיךָ 26 Declared have I my ways and you answered me. Teach me your statutes. 3e 4B 17
דֶּֽרֶךְ־פִּקּוּדֶ֥יךָ הֲבִינֵ֑נִי
וְ֝אָשִׂ֗יחָה בְּנִפְלְאוֹתֶֽיךָ
27 Direct my discernment in the way of your precepts,
and I will ponder on your wonderful works.
3e 4A 10
10
דָּלְפָ֣ה נַ֭פְשִׁי מִתּוּגָ֑ה
קַ֝יְּמֵ֗נִי כִּדְבָרֶֽךָ
28 Drips my being with sadness.
Raise me according to your word.
3e 4B 7
7
דֶּֽרֶךְ־שֶׁ֭קֶר הָסֵ֣ר מִמֶּ֑נִּי
וְֽתוֹרָתְךָ֥ חָנֵּֽנִי
29 Deceitful way put aside from me,
and with your instruction grace me.
3e 4B 9
7
דֶּֽרֶךְ־אֱמוּנָ֥ה בָחָ֑רְתִּי
מִשְׁפָּטֶ֥יךָ שִׁוִּֽיתִי
30 Deliberated have I a way of faith.
With your judgments I have agreed.
3e 4A 8
7
דָּבַ֥קְתִּי בְעֵֽדְוֺתֶ֑יךָ
יְ֝הוָ֗ה אַל־תְּבִישֵֽׁנִי
31 Determined I cleave to your testimonies.
Yahweh, do not put me to shame.
3e 4A 8
7
דֶּֽרֶךְ־מִצְוֺתֶ֥יךָ אָר֑וּץ
כִּ֖י תַרְחִ֣יב לִבִּֽי
32 Directed by your commandments I will race,
for you enlarge my heart.

3e 4B 8
5
הוֹרֵ֣נִי יְ֭הוָה דֶּ֥רֶךְ חֻקֶּ֗יךָ וְאֶצְּרֶ֥נָּה עֵֽקֶב 33 Help me learn Yahweh the way of your statutes and I will observe with foot firmly planted. 3e 4B 16
הֲ֭בִינֵנִי וְאֶצְּרָ֥ה תֽוֹרָתֶ֗ךָ וְאֶשְׁמְרֶ֥נָּה בְכָל־לֵֽב 34 g Have me understand and I will observe your instruction, and I will keep it with a whole heart. 3e 3g 19
הַ֭דְרִיכֵנִי בִּנְתִ֣יב מִצְוֺתֶ֑יךָ
כִּי־ב֥וֹ חָפָֽצְתִּי
35 g Have me go in the pathway of your commandments,
for in it I have delighted.
3e 4B 10
4
הַט־לִ֭בִּי אֶל־עֵדְוֺתֶ֗יךָ וְאַ֣ל אֶל־בָּֽצַע 36 Hearten me to your testimonies and not to extortion. 3e 4B 13
הַעֲבֵ֣ר עֵ֭ינַי מֵרְא֣וֹת שָׁ֑וְא
בִּדְרָכֶ֥ךָ חַיֵּֽנִי
37 Hide my eyes from seeing vanity.
In your way give me life.
3e 4B 8
7
הָקֵ֣ם לְ֭עַבְדְּךָ אִמְרָתֶ֑ךָ
אֲ֝שֶׁ֗ר לְיִרְאָתֶֽךָ
38 Hold high to your servant your promise,
which is to your fear.
3e 4B 10
7
הַעֲבֵ֣ר חֶ֭רְפָּתִי אֲשֶׁ֣ר יָגֹ֑רְתִּי
כִּ֖י מִשְׁפָּטֶ֣יךָ טוֹבִֽים
39 Hide my reproach that I am afraid of,
for your judgments are good.
3e 4B 11
7
הִ֭נֵּה תָּאַ֣בְתִּי לְפִקֻּדֶ֑יךָ
בְּצִדְקָתְךָ֥ חַיֵּֽנִי
40 g Here I have longed for your precepts.
In your righteousness give me life.

3e 4B 10
7
וִֽיבֹאֻ֣נִי חֲסָדֶ֣ךָ יְהוָ֑ה
תְּ֝שֽׁוּעָתְךָ֗ כְּאִמְרָתֶֽךָ
41 Well come to me is your mercy, Yahweh,
your salvation as your promise.
3e 4B 9
9
וְאֶֽעֱנֶ֣ה חֹרְפִ֣י דָבָ֑ר
כִּֽי־בָ֝טַחְתִּי בִּדְבָרֶֽךָ
42 With which I will answer a word to one reproaching me,
for I trust in your word.
3e 4B 8
7
וְֽאַל־תַּצֵּ֬ל מִפִּ֣י דְבַר־אֱמֶ֣ת עַד־מְאֹ֑ד
כִּ֖י לְמִשְׁפָּטֶ֣ךָ יִחָֽלְתִּי
43 Word of truth do not remove from my mouth utterly,
for of your judgments, I have hope.
3e 4B 13
9
וְאֶשְׁמְרָ֖ה תוֹרָתְךָ֥ תָמִ֗יד לְעוֹלָ֥ם וָעֶֽד 44 Watch over your instruction I will continually forever and ever. 3e 3g 14
וְאֶתְהַלְּכָ֥ה בָרְחָבָ֑ה
כִּ֖י פִקֻּדֶ֣יךָ דָרָֽשְׁתִּי
45 Walk in a spacious room I will,
for your precepts I have searched out.
3e 4B 7
8
וַאֲדַבְּרָ֣ה בְ֭עֵדֹתֶיךָ נֶ֥גֶד מְלָכִ֗ים וְלֹ֣א אֵבֽוֹשׁ 46 Words I will have of your testimonies before kings and I will not be ashamed. 3e 4B 18
וְאֶשְׁתַּֽעֲשַׁ֥ע בְּמִצְוֺתֶ֗יךָ אֲשֶׁ֣ר אָהָֽבְתִּי 47 Wherefore my revel will be in your commandments which I have loved. 3e 4B 15
וְאֶשָּֽׂא־כַפַּ֗י אֶֽל־מִ֭צְוֺתֶיךָ אֲשֶׁ֥ר אָהָ֗בְתִּי וְאָשִׂ֥יחָה בְחֻקֶּֽיךָ 48 Wave my palms I will to your commandments,
which I have loved and I will ponder on your statutes.
3e 3g 23
זְכֹר־דָּבָ֥ר לְעַבְדֶּ֑ךָ
עַ֝֗ל אֲשֶׁ֣ר יִֽחַלְתָּֽנִי
49 You remember a word to your servant,
on which you give me hope.
3e 4B 8
7
זֹ֣את נֶחָמָתִ֣י בְעָנְיִ֑י
כִּ֖י אִמְרָתְךָ֣ חִיָּֽתְנִי
50 B Yes - this is my comfort in my poverty,
for your promise gives me life.
3e 4B 8
7
זֵ֭דִים הֱלִיצֻ֣נִי עַד־מְאֹ֑ד
מִ֝תּֽוֹרָתְךָ֗ לֹ֣א נָטִֽיתִי
51 g Yet though the presumptuous hold me in much scorn,
from your instruction I have not swerved.
3e 4B 9
8
זָ֘כַ֤רְתִּי מִשְׁפָּטֶ֖יךָ מֵעוֹלָ֥ם ׀ יְהוָ֗ה וָֽאֶתְנֶחָֽם 52 ~ Your judgments I bring to remembrance from of old Yahweh and I comfort myself. 3e 4C 16
זַלְעָפָ֣ה אֲ֭חָזַתְנִי מֵרְשָׁעִ֑ים
עֹ֝זְבֵ֗י תּוֹרָתֶֽךָ
53 Yang of fire grasps me,
from the wicked forsaking your instruction.
3e 4B 10
6
זְ֭מִרוֹת הָֽיוּ־לִ֥י חֻקֶּ֗יךָ בְּבֵ֣ית מְגוּרָֽי 54 g Yin of psalms your statutes have become to me in the house where I am guest. 3e 4B 14
זָ֘כַ֤רְתִּי בַלַּ֣יְלָה שִׁמְךָ֣ יְהוָ֑ה
וָֽ֝אֶשְׁמְרָ֗ה תּוֹרָתֶֽךָ
55 ~ Your name I have remembered in the night, Yahweh.
I have kept your instruction.
3e 4C 10
8
זֹ֥את הָֽיְתָה־לִּ֑י
כִּ֖י פִקֻּדֶ֣יךָ נָצָֽרְתִּי
56 f You are mine,
for your precepts I have observed.

3e 4B 4
8
חֶלְקִ֖י יְהוָ֥ה אָמַ֗רְתִּי לִשְׁמֹ֥ר דְּבָרֶֽיךָ 57 Chosen share, mine you are, Yahweh. I have promised to keep your word. 3e 3g 13
חִלִּ֣יתִי פָנֶ֣יךָ בְכָל־לֵ֑ב
חָ֝נֵּ֗נִי כְּאִמְרָתֶֽךָ
58 Craved have I your presence with a whole heart,
be gracious to me according to your promise.
3e 4B 9
8
חִשַּׁ֥בְתִּי דְרָכָ֑י
וָאָשִׁ֥יבָה רַ֝גְלַ֗י אֶל־עֵדֹתֶֽיךָ
59 Considered have I my ways,
and turned my feet to your testimonies.
3e 4A 6
11
חַ֭שְׁתִּי וְלֹ֣א הִתְמַהְמָ֑הְתִּי
לִ֝שְׁמֹ֗ר מִצְוֺתֶֽיךָ
60 g Came quickly I did and I would not linger,
to keep your commandments.
3e 4B 8
6
חֶבְלֵ֣י רְשָׁעִ֣ים עִוְּדֻ֑נִי
תּֽ֝וֹרָתְךָ֗ לֹ֣א שָׁכָֽחְתִּי
61 Companies of the wicked continue around me.
Your instruction I have not forgotten.
3e 4B 8
7
חֲצֽוֹת־לַ֗יְלָה אָ֭קוּם לְהוֹד֣וֹת לָ֑ךְ
עַ֝֗ל מִשְׁפְּטֵ֥י צִדְקֶֽךָ
62 Come midnight I arise to give thanks to you,
over the judgments of your righteousness.
3e 4B 10
7
חָבֵ֣ר אָ֭נִי לְכָל־אֲשֶׁ֣ר יְרֵא֑וּךָ
וּ֝לְשֹׁמְרֵ֗י פִּקּוּדֶֽיךָ
63 Companion am I to all who fear you,
and are keepers of your precepts.
3e 4B 12
7
חַסְדְּךָ֣ יְ֭הוָה מָלְאָ֥ה הָאָ֗רֶץ חֻקֶּ֥יךָ לַמְּדֵֽנִי 64 Covenant mercy yours, Yahweh, has filled the earth.
Your statutes you will teach me.

3e 4B 16
ט֭וֹב עָשִׂ֣יתָ עִֽם־עַבְדְּךָ֑
יְ֝הוָ֗ה כִּדְבָרֶֽךָ
65 g Too well you have dealt with your servant,
Yahweh, through your word.
3e 4B 8
6
ט֤וּב טַ֣עַם וָדַ֣עַת לַמְּדֵ֑נִי
כִּ֖י בְמִצְוֺתֶ֣יךָ הֶאֱמָֽנְתִּי
66 C Teach me good taste and knowledge,
for in your commandments I have believed.
3e 4C 9
10
טֶ֣רֶם אֶ֭עֱנֶה אֲנִ֣י שֹׁגֵ֑ג
וְ֝עַתָּ֗ה אִמְרָתְךָ֥ שָׁמָֽרְתִּי
67 B Time past I was afflicted going astray,
but now your promise I have kept.
3e 4B 9
9
טוֹב־אַתָּ֥ה וּמֵטִ֗יב לַמְּדֵ֥נִי חֻקֶּֽיךָ 68 Too good are you and doing good. Teach me your statutes. 3e 3f 12
טָפְל֬וּ עָלַ֣י שֶׁ֣קֶר זֵדִ֑ים
אֲ֝נִ֗י בְּכָל־לֵ֤ב ׀ אֱצֹּ֬ר פִּקּוּדֶֽיךָ
69 The presumptuous smear falsehood over me.
As for me, with a whole heart I will observe your precepts.
3e 4C 8
11
טָפַ֣שׁ כַּחֵ֣לֶב לִבָּ֑ם
אֲ֝נִ֗י תּוֹרָתְךָ֥ שִֽׁעֲשָֽׁעְתִּי
70 Their heart is grossly inert.
As for me, in your instruction I will revel.
3e 4B 7
9
טֽוֹב־לִ֥י כִֽי־עֻנֵּ֑יתִי
לְ֝מַ֗עַן אֶלְמַ֥ד חֻקֶּֽיךָ
71 That I was afflicted is good for me,
so I will learn your statutes.
3e 4A 5
8
טֽוֹב־לִ֥י תֽוֹרַת־פִּ֑יךָ
מֵ֝אַלְפֵ֗י זָהָ֥ב וָכָֽסֶף
72 The instruction of your mouth is good to me,
more than thousands in gold and silver.

3e 4A 6
8
יָדֶ֣יךָ עָ֭שׂוּנִי וַֽיְכוֹנְנ֑וּנִי
הֲ֝בִינֵ֗נִי וְאֶלְמְדָ֥ה מִצְוֺתֶֽיךָ
73 Your hands have made me and established me.
Give me understanding and I will teach your commandments.
3e 4B 10
12
יְ֭רֵאֶיךָ יִרְא֣וּנִי וְיִשְׂמָ֑חוּ
כִּ֖י לִדְבָרְךָ֣ יִחָֽלְתִּי
74 g Yes - those who fear you when they see me will be glad,
for of your word I have hoped.
3e 4B 11
7
יָדַ֣עְתִּי יְ֭הוָה כִּי־צֶ֣דֶק מִשְׁפָּטֶ֑יךָ
וֶ֝אֱמוּנָ֗ה עִנִּיתָֽנִי
75 Yet I know Yahweh that righteous are your judgments,
and in faithfulness you afflicted me.
3e 4B 11
8
יְהִי־נָ֣א חַסְדְּךָ֣ לְנַחֲמֵ֑נִי
כְּאִמְרָתְךָ֥ לְעַבְדֶּֽךָ
76 Your mercy to comfort me, may it be,
according to your promise to your servant.
3e 4B 10
8
יְבֹא֣וּנִי רַחֲמֶ֣יךָ וְאֶֽחְיֶ֑ה
כִּי־תֽ֝וֹרָתְךָ֗ שַֽׁעֲשֻׁעָֽי
77 You will come to me in your compassion and I will live,
for your instruction is my revel.
3e 4B 10
7
יֵבֹ֣שׁוּ זֵ֭דִים כִּי־שֶׁ֣קֶר עִוְּת֑וּנִי
אֲ֝נִ֗י אָשִׂ֥יחַ בְּפִקּוּדֶֽיךָ
78 Yon presumptuous will be shamed for in falsehood they subverted me.
As for me, I will ponder on your precepts.
3e 4B 10
10
יָשׁ֣וּבוּ לִ֣י יְרֵאֶ֑יךָ
וְ֝יֹדְעֵ֗י עֵדֹתֶֽיךָ
79 You will let those who fear you turn to me,
and those knowing your testimonies.
3e 4B 8
7
יְהִֽי־לִבִּ֣י תָמִ֣ים בְּחֻקֶּ֑יךָ
לְ֝מַ֗עַן לֹ֣א אֵבֽוֹשׁ
80 Yea, let my heart be complete in your statutes,
so I will not be ashamed.

3e 4B 9
6
כָּלְתָ֣ה לִתְשׁוּעָתְךָ֣ נַפְשִׁ֑י
לִדְבָרְךָ֥ יִחָֽלְתִּי
81 Faints my being for your salvation.
Of your word I have hoped.
3e 4B 8
6
כָּל֣וּ עֵ֭ינַי לְאִמְרָתֶ֑ךָ
לֵ֝אמֹ֗ר מָתַ֥י תְּֽנַחֲמֵֽנִי
82 Faint my eyes for your promise,
saying, When will you comfort me?
3e 4B 9
9
כִּֽי־הָ֭יִיתִי כְּנֹ֣אד בְּקִיט֑וֹר
חֻ֝קֶּ֗יךָ לֹ֣א שָׁכָֽחְתִּי
83 For I have become like a bottle in vapour.
Your statutes I have not forgotten.
3e 4B 8
7
כַּמָּ֥ה יְמֵֽי־עַבְדֶּ֑ךָ
מָתַ֬י תַּעֲשֶׂ֖ה בְרֹדְפַ֣י מִשְׁפָּֽט
84 For how are the days of your servant?
When will you do judgment against my persecutors?
3e 4B 7
10
כָּֽרוּ־לִ֣י זֵדִ֣ים שִׁיח֑וֹת
אֲ֝שֶׁ֗ר לֹ֣א כְתוֹרָתֶֽךָ
85 For me the presumptuous dig ditches,
that are not of your instruction.
3e 4B 7
8
כָּל־מִצְוֺתֶ֥יךָ אֱמוּנָ֑ה
שֶׁ֖קֶר רְדָפ֣וּנִי עָזְרֵֽנִי
86 Faithful are all your commandments.
In falsehood they persecute me. Help me.
3e 4B 8
9
כִּ֭מְעַט כִּלּ֣וּנִי בָאָ֑רֶץ
וַ֝אֲנִ֗י לֹא־עָזַ֥בְתִּי פִקֻּודֶֽיךָ
87 g For scarcely they consume me in the earth,
but as for me, I do not forsake your precepts.
3e 4B 8
10
כְּחַסְדְּךָ֥ חַיֵּ֑נִי
וְ֝אֶשְׁמְרָ֗ה עֵד֥וּת פִּֽיךָ
88 For your mercy give me life,
and I will keep the testimony of your mouth.
3e 4A 7
8
לְעוֹלָ֥ם יְהוָ֑ה
דְּ֝בָרְךָ֗ נִצָּ֥ב בַּשָּׁמָֽיִם
89 Yahweh (LORD) forever your word,
stands firm in heaven.
3e 4A 5
9
לְדֹ֣ר וָ֭דֹר אֱמֽוּנָתֶ֑ךָ
כּוֹנַ֥נְתָּ אֶ֝֗רֶץ וַֽתַּעֲמֹֽד
90 Lo from generation to generation is your faithfulness.
You established earth and she stands.
3e 4B 9
9
לְֽ֭מִשְׁפָּטֶיךָ עָמְד֣וּ הַיּ֑וֹם
כִּ֖י הַכֹּ֣ל עֲבָדֶֽיךָ
91 g Living in your judgments they stand this day,
for they all are your servants.
3e 4B 9
7
לוּלֵ֣י ת֭וֹרָתְךָ שַׁעֲשֻׁעָ֑י
אָ֝֗ז אָבַ֥דְתִּי בְעָנְיִֽי
92 Love, unless your instruction is my revel,
then I have perished in my poverty.
3e 4B 9
7
לְ֭עוֹלָם לֹא־אֶשְׁכַּ֣ח פִּקּוּדֶ֑יךָ
כִּ֥י בָ֝֗ם חִיִּיתָֽנִי
93 g Let me never forget your precepts,
for in them you have made me live.
3e 4B 10
6
לְֽךָ־אֲ֭נִי הוֹשִׁיעֵ֑נִי
כִּ֖י פִקּוּדֶ֣יךָ דָרָֽשְׁתִּי
94 Love, to you I myself belong, save me,
for your precepts I have searched out.
3e 4B 7
8
לִ֤י קִוּ֣וּ רְשָׁעִ֣ים לְאַבְּדֵ֑נִי
עֵ֝דֹתֶ֗יךָ אֶתְבּוֹנָֽן
95 C Lying in wait for me to make me perish are the wicked.
Your testimonies I will understand.
3e 4C 10
7
לְֽכָל תִּ֭כְלָה רָאִ֣יתִי קֵ֑ץ
רְחָבָ֖ה מִצְוָתְךָ֣ מְאֹֽד
96 Lo, to all consummation I saw an end.
Very spacious are your commandments.

3e 4B 8
8
מָֽה־אָהַ֥בְתִּי תוֹרָתֶ֑ךָ
כָּל־הַ֝יּ֗וֹם הִ֣יא שִׂיחָתִֽי
97 My - how I love your instruction.
All the day long it is my pondering.
3e 4B 8
7
מֵ֭אֹ֣יְבַי תְּחַכְּמֵ֣נִי מִצְוֺתֶ֑ךָ
כִּ֖י לְעוֹלָ֣ם הִיא־לִֽי
98 g Making me wiser than my enemies by your commandments,
for it is mine forever.
3e 4B 11
6
מִכָּל־מְלַמְּדַ֥י הִשְׂכַּ֑לְתִּי
כִּ֥י עֵ֝דְוֺתֶ֗יךָ שִׂ֣יחָה לִֽֿי
99 Midst all my teachers I have insight,
for your testimonies are my pondering.
3e 4B 8
9
מִזְּקֵנִ֥ים אֶתְבּוֹנָ֑ן
כִּ֖י פִקּוּדֶ֣יךָ נָצָֽרְתִּי
100 More than the aged I understand,
for your precepts I have observed.
3e 4B 6
8
מִכָּל־אֹ֣רַח רָ֭ע כָּלִ֣אתִי רַגְלָ֑י
לְ֝מַ֗עַן אֶשְׁמֹ֥ר דְּבָרֶֽךָ
101 Missing every path of evil I have restrained my feet,
so that I will keep your word.
3e 4B 10
9
מִמִּשְׁפָּטֶ֥יךָ לֹא־סָ֑רְתִּי
כִּֽי־אַ֝תָּ֗ה הוֹרֵתָֽנִי
102 Mid your judgments I have not been stubborn,
for you yourself have instructed me.
3e 4A 8
6
מַה־נִּמְלְצ֣וּ לְ֭חִכִּי אִמְרָתֶ֗ךָ מִדְּבַ֥שׁ לְפִֽי 103 More than gratifying to my palate,
your promise than honey to my mouth.
3e 4B 15
מִפִּקּוּדֶ֥יךָ אֶתְבּוֹנָ֑ן
עַל־כֵּ֝֗ן שָׂנֵ֤אתִי ׀ כָּל־אֹ֬רַח שָֽׁקֶר
104 Minding your precepts I have discernment,
therefore I have hated every path of falsehood.

3e 4C 8
10
נֵר־לְרַגְלִ֥י דְבָרֶ֑ךָ
וְ֝א֗וֹר לִנְתִיבָתִֽי
105 Nigh a lamp to my feet is your word,
and light to my pathway.
3e 4A 8
6
נִשְׁבַּ֥עְתִּי וָאֲקַיֵּ֑מָה
לִ֝שְׁמֹ֗ר מִשְׁפְּטֵ֥י צִדְקֶֽךָ
106 Now I have sworn and I will arise to it,
to keep the judgments of your righteousness.
3e 4A 8
8
נַעֲנֵ֥יתִי עַד־מְאֹ֑ד
יְ֝הוָ֗ה חַיֵּ֥נִי כִדְבָרֶֽךָ
107 Near to much poverty am I, Yahweh.
Give me life according to your word.
3e 4A 7
9
נִדְב֣וֹת פִּ֭י רְצֵה־נָ֣א יְהוָ֑ה
וּֽמִשְׁפָּטֶ֥יךָ לַמְּדֵֽנִי
108 Now may you accept, Yahweh, the freewill offerings of my mouth,
and your judgments teach me.
3e 4B 8
8
נַפְשִׁ֣י בְכַפִּ֣י תָמִ֑יד
וְ֝תֽוֹרָתְךָ֗ לֹ֣א שָׁכָֽחְתִּי
109 Now my being is in the palm of my hand continually,
and your instruction I have not forgotten.
3e 4B 7
8
נָתְנ֬וּ רְשָׁעִ֣ים פַּ֣ח לִ֑י
וּ֝מִפִּקּוּדֶ֗יךָ לֹ֣א תָעִֽיתִי
110 Netted the wicked a snare for me,
but from your precepts I did not wander.
3e 4B 7
10
נָחַ֣לְתִּי עֵדְוֺתֶ֣יךָ לְעוֹלָ֑ם
כִּֽי־שְׂשׂ֖וֹן לִבִּ֣י הֵֽמָּה
111 Near are your testimonies, my inheritance forever,
for the joy of my heart are they.
3e 4B 10
7
נָטִ֣יתִי לִ֭בִּי לַעֲשׂ֥וֹת חֻקֶּ֗יךָ לְעוֹלָ֥ם עֵֽקֶב 112 Nuanced have I my heart to do your statutes,
forever with foot firmly planted.

3e 4B 16
סֵעֲפִ֥ים שָׂנֵ֑אתִי
וְֽתוֹרָתְךָ֥ אָהָֽבְתִּי
113 Schismatics I hate,
and your instruction I have loved.
3e 4A 6
7
סִתְרִ֣י וּמָגִנִּ֣י אָ֑תָּה
לִדְבָרְךָ֥ יִחָֽלְתִּי
114 Secret mine and my shield are you.
Of your word I have hoped.
3e 4B 8
6
סֽוּרוּ־מִמֶּ֥נִּי מְרֵעִ֑ים
וְ֝אֶצְּרָ֗ה מִצְוֺ֥ת אֱלֹהָֽי
115 Stay from me, you evildoers,
for I will observe the commandments of my God.
3e 4A 7
8
סָמְכֵ֣נִי כְאִמְרָתְךָ֣ וְאֶֽחְיֶ֑ה
וְאַל־תְּ֝בִישֵׁ֗נִי מִשִּׂבְרִֽי
116 Support me according to your promise so I will live.
Let me not be ashamed of my reliance.
3e 4B 10
9
סְעָדֵ֥נִי וְאִוָּשֵׁ֑עָה
וְאֶשְׁעָ֖ה בְחֻקֶּ֣יךָ תָמִֽיד
117 Sustain me and I will be saved,
and I will look to your statutes continually.
3e 4B 9
9
סָ֭לִיתָ כָּל־שׁוֹגִ֣ים מֵחֻקֶּ֑יךָ
כִּי־שֶׁ֝֗קֶר תַּרְמִיתָֽם
118 g Suspended have you all who stray from your statutes,
for falsehood is their deceit.
3e 4B 10
5
סִגִ֗ים הִשְׁבַּ֥תָּ כָל־רִשְׁעֵי־אָ֑רֶץ
לָ֝כֵ֗ן אָהַ֥בְתִּי עֵדֹתֶֽיךָ
119 Swill you eradicated all the wicked of the earth,
so I have loved your testimonies.
3e 4A 9
9
סָמַ֣ר מִפַּחְדְּךָ֣ בְשָׂרִ֑י
וּֽמִמִּשְׁפָּטֶ֥יךָ יָרֵֽאתִי
120 Shivers from your dread my flesh,
and your judgments I fear.

3e 4B 9
9
עָ֭שִׂיתִי מִשְׁפָּ֣ט וָצֶ֑דֶק
בַּל־תַּ֝נִּיחֵ֗נִי לְעֹֽשְׁקָֽי
121 g I have dealt judgment and righteousness.
Do not leave me to those oppressing me.
3e 4B 8
8
עֲרֹ֣ב עַבְדְּךָ֣ לְט֑וֹב
אַֽל־יַעַשְׁקֻ֥נִי זֵדִֽים
122 Insure your servant for good.
Do not let the presumptuous oppress me.
3e 4B 7
7
עֵ֭ינַי כָּל֣וּ לִֽישׁוּעָתֶ֑ךָ
וּלְאִמְרַ֥ת צִדְקֶֽךָ
123 g I - I - my eyes - faint for your salvation,
and for the promise of your righteousness.
3e 4B 9
6
עֲשֵׂ֖ה עִם־עַבְדְּךָ֥ כְחַסְדֶּ֗ךָ וְחֻקֶּ֥יךָ לַמְּדֵֽנִי 124 I ask you to deal with your servant according to your mercy, and your statutes to teach me. 3e 3g 17
עַבְדְּךָ־אָ֥נִי הֲבִינֵ֑נִי
וְ֝אֵדְעָ֗ה עֵדֹתֶֽיךָ
125 I am your servant, let me understand,
that I may know your testimonies.
3e 4A 8
7
עֵ֭ת לַעֲשׂ֣וֹת לַיהוָ֑ה
הֵ֝פֵ֗רוּ תּוֹרָתֶֽךָ
126 g It is time to act, Yahweh.
They have thwarted your instruction.
3e 4B 6
7
עַל־כֵּ֭ן אָהַ֣בְתִּי מִצְוֺתֶ֑יךָ
מִזָּהָ֥ב וּמִפָּֽז
127 I have loved your commandments therefore,
above gold and above pure gold.
3e 4B 9
6
עַל־כֵּ֤ן ׀ כָּל־פִּקּ֣וּדֵי כֹ֣ל יִשָּׁ֑רְתִּי
כָּל־אֹ֖רַח שֶׁ֣קֶר שָׂנֵֽאתִי
128 Indeed all your precepts, all I find upright.
Every path of falsehood I hate.
3e 4C 10
8
פְּלָא֥וֹת עֵדְוֺתֶ֑יךָ
עַל־כֵּ֝֗ן נְצָרָ֥תַם נַפְשִֽׁי
129 Plentiful of wonders are your testimonies,
therefore my being will observe them.
3e 4A 7
8
פֵּ֖תַח דְּבָרֶ֥יךָ יָאִ֗יר מֵבִ֥ין פְּתָיִֽים 130 g Penetration of your words gives light, giving understanding to the simple. 3e 3g 13
פִּֽי־פָ֭עַרְתִּי וָאֶשְׁאָ֑פָה
כִּ֖י לְמִצְוֺתֶ֣יךָ יָאָֽבְתִּי
131 Parting mouth, gaping, I sigh heavily,
for to your commandments is my longing.
3e 4B 7
9
פְּנֵה־אֵלַ֥י וְחָנֵּ֑נִי
כְּ֝מִשְׁפָּ֗ט לְאֹהֲבֵ֥י שְׁמֶֽךָ
132 Put your face to me and be gracious to me,
for judgment to those who love your name.
3e 4A 8
10
פְּ֭עָמַי הָכֵ֣ן בְּאִמְרָתֶ֑ךָ
וְֽאַל־תַּשְׁלֶט־בִּ֥י כָל־אָֽוֶן
133 g Prepare my footfalls in your promise,
and do not let any mischief dominate me.
3e 4B 10
8
פְּ֭דֵנִי מֵעֹ֣שֶׁק אָדָ֑ם
וְ֝אֶשְׁמְרָ֗ה פִּקּוּדֶֽיךָ
134 g Pray ransom me from the oppression of a human,
and I will keep your precepts.
3e 4B 8
8
פָּ֭נֶיךָ הָאֵ֣ר בְּעַבְדֶּ֑ךָ
וְ֝לַמְּדֵ֗נִי אֶת־חֻקֶּֽיךָ
135 g Pyre your face on your servant,
and teach me your statutes.
3e 4B 9
8
פַּלְגֵי־מַ֭יִם יָרְד֣וּ עֵינָ֑י
עַ֝֗ל לֹא־שָׁמְר֥וּ תוֹרָתֶֽךָ
136 Pouring streams of waters descend from my eyes,
that they do not keep your instruction.

3e 4B 7
8
צַדִּ֣יק אַתָּ֣ה יְהוָ֑ה
וְ֝יָשָׁ֗ר מִשְׁפָּטֶֽיךָ
137 So righteous you are, Yahweh,
and upright are your judgments.
3e 4B 6
7
צִ֭וִּיתָ צֶ֣דֶק עֵדֹתֶ֑יךָ
וֶֽאֱמוּנָ֥ה מְאֹֽד
138 g Set you have the righteousness of your testimonies,
and much faithfulness.
3e 4B 9
6
צִמְּתַ֥תְנִי קִנְאָתִ֑י
כִּֽי־שָׁכְח֖וּ דְבָרֶ֣יךָ צָרָֽי
139 Stricken I was for my zeal,
for my foes forgot your words.
3e 4B 6
9
צְרוּפָ֖ה אִמְרָתְךָ֥ מְאֹ֗ד וְֽעַבְדְּךָ֥ אֲהֵבָֽהּ 140 Supremely refined is your promise and your servant loves it. 3e 3g 15
צָעִ֣יר אָנֹכִ֣י וְנִבְזֶ֑ה
פִּ֝קֻּדֶ֗יךָ לֹ֣א שָׁכָֽחְתִּי
141 Small am I and despised.
Your precepts I have not forgotten.
3e 4B 8
8
צִדְקָתְךָ֣ צֶ֣דֶק לְעוֹלָ֑ם
וְֽתוֹרָתְךָ֥ אֱמֶֽת
142 Saving righteousness - yours - is righteousness forever,
and your instruction is truth.
3e 4B 8
6
צַר־וּמָצ֥וֹק מְצָא֑וּנִי
מִ֝צְוֺתֶ֗יךָ שַׁעֲשֻׁעָֽי
143 Strain and distress find me out.
Your commandments are my revel.
3e 4A 8
8
צֶ֖דֶק עֵדְוֺתֶ֥יךָ לְעוֹלָ֗ם הֲבִינֵ֥נִי וְאֶחְיֶֽה 144 g Such righteousness of your testimonies forever let me understand, and I will live.

3e 3g 16
קָרָ֣אתִי בְכָל־לֵ֭ב עֲנֵ֥נִי יְהוָ֗ה חֻקֶּ֥יךָ אֶצֹּֽרָה 145 Queried I with a whole heart, answer me Yahweh. Your statutes I will observe. 3e 4B 17
קְרָאתִ֥יךָ הוֹשִׁיעֵ֑נִי
וְ֝אֶשְׁמְרָ֗ה עֵדֹתֶֽיךָ
146 Queried I you, save me,
and I will keep your testimonies.
3e 4A 8
8
קִדַּ֣מְתִּי בַ֭נֶּשֶׁף וָאֲשַׁוֵּ֑עָה
לִדְבָרְךָ֥ יִחָֽלְתִּי
147 Quested I in a twilight hour and I cried for help.
Of your word I have hoped.
3e 4B 11
6
קִדְּמ֣וּ עֵ֭ינַי אַשְׁמֻר֑וֹת
לָ֝שִׂ֗יחַ בְּאִמְרָתֶֽךָ
148 Quested my eyes in the night watches,
to ponder on your promise.
3e 4B 7
8
ק֭וֹלִי שִׁמְעָ֣ה כְחַסְדֶּ֑ךָ
יְ֝הוָ֗ה כְּֽמִשְׁפָּטֶ֥ךָ חַיֵּֽנִי
149 g Quest of mine, hear for your mercy, Yahweh.
In your judgments give me life.
3e 4B 8
10
קָ֭רְבוּ רֹדְפֵ֣י זִמָּ֑ה
מִתּוֹרָתְךָ֥ רָחָֽקוּ
150 g Quite near are those pursuing an agenda.
From your instruction they are distant.
3e 4B 6
7
קָר֣וֹב אַתָּ֣ה יְהוָ֑ה
וְֽכָל־מִצְוֺתֶ֥יךָ אֱמֶֽת
151 Quite near are you, Yahweh,
and all your commandments are truth.
3e 4B 6
8
קֶ֣דֶם יָ֭דַעְתִּי מֵעֵדֹתֶ֑יךָ
כִּ֖י לְעוֹלָ֣ם יְסַדְתָּֽם
152 B Quite from of old I knew from your testimonies,
for you founded them forever.

3e 4B 10
7
רְאֵֽה־עָנְיִ֥י וְחַלְּצֵ֑נִי
כִּי־תֽ֝וֹרָתְךָ֗ לֹ֣א שָׁכָֽחְתִּי
153 Regard my poverty and rescue me,
for your instruction I do not forget.
3e 4B 8
7
רִיבָ֣ה רִ֭יבִי וּגְאָלֵ֑נִי
לְאִמְרָתְךָ֥ חַיֵּֽנִי
154 Reason my reason and redeem me.
Of your promise give me life.
3e 4B 8
7
רָח֣וֹק מֵרְשָׁעִ֣ים יְשׁוּעָ֑ה
כִּֽי־חֻ֝קֶּיךָ לֹ֣א דָרָֽשׁוּ
155 Remote from the wicked is salvation,
for your statutes they do not search out.
3e 4B 8
7
רַחֲמֶ֖יךָ רַבִּ֥ים ׀ יְהוָ֑ה
כְּֽמִשְׁפָּטֶ֥יךָ חַיֵּֽנִי
156 Richly abundant are your compassions Yahweh.
According to your judgments give me life.
3e 4A 8
8
רַ֭בִּים רֹדְפַ֣י וְצָרָ֑י
מֵ֝עֵדְוֺתֶ֗יךָ לֹ֣א נָטִֽיתִי
157 g Running after me are many foes.
From your testimonies I do not swerve.
3e 4B 7
9
רָאִ֣יתִי בֹ֭גְדִים וָֽאֶתְקוֹטָ֑טָה
אֲשֶׁ֥ר אִ֝מְרָתְךָ֗ לֹ֣א שָׁמָֽרוּ
158 Regarding the treacherous I was upset,
that your promise they disregard.
3e 4B 10
9
רְ֭אֵה כִּי־פִקּוּדֶ֣יךָ אָהָ֑בְתִּי
יְ֝הוָ֗ה כְּֽחַסְדְּךָ֥ חַיֵּֽנִי
159 g Regard for your precepts I love Yahweh.
According to your mercy give me life.
3e 4B 9
9
רֹאשׁ־דְּבָרְךָ֥ אֱמֶ֑ת
וּ֝לְעוֹלָ֗ם כָּל־מִשְׁפַּ֥ט צִדְקֶֽךָ
160 Right true is your word,
and forever is every judgment of your righteousness.

3e 4A 6
9
שָׂ֭רִים רְדָפ֣וּנִי חִנָּ֑ם
וּ֝מִדְּבָרְךָ֗ פָּחַ֥ד לִבִּֽי
161 g Sultans persecute me for nothing,
but from your word my heart stands in dread.
3e 4B 8
8
שָׂ֣שׂ אָ֭נֹכִֽי עַל־אִמְרָתֶ֑ךָ
כְּ֝מוֹצֵ֗א שָׁלָ֥ל רָֽב
162 B Singing I joy over your promise,
as finding abundant spoil.
3e 4B 9
6
שֶׁ֣קֶר שָׂ֭נֵאתִי וַאֲתַעֵ֑בָה
תּוֹרָתְךָ֥ אָהָֽבְתִּי
163 B Scandal I hate and abhor.
Your instruction I love.
3e 4B 10
6
שֶׁ֣בַע בַּ֭יּוֹם הִלַּלְתִּ֑יךָ
עַ֝֗ל מִשְׁפְּטֵ֥י צִדְקֶֽךָ
164 B Seven times a day do I praise you,
for the judgments of your righteousness.
3e 4B 8
7
שָׁל֣וֹם רָ֭ב לְאֹהֲבֵ֣י תוֹרָתֶ֑ךָ
וְאֵֽין־לָ֥מוֹ מִכְשֽׁוֹל
165 Such abundant peace to those who love your instruction,
and there is for them no stumbling.
3e 4B 11
6
שִׂבַּ֣רְתִּי לִֽישׁוּעָתְךָ֣ יְהוָ֑ה
וּֽמִצְוֺתֶ֥יךָ עָשִֽׂיתִי
166 Steadfast my reliance on your salvation Yahweh,
and your commandments I have done.
3e 4B 9
8
שָֽׁמְרָ֣ה נַ֭פְשִׁי עֵדֹתֶ֑יךָ
וָאֹהֲבֵ֥ם מְאֹֽד
167 Shelters my being your testimonies,
and I love them much.
3e 4B 8
6
שָׁמַ֣רְתִּי פִ֭קּוּדֶיךָ וְעֵדֹתֶ֑יךָ
כִּ֖י כָל־דְּרָכַ֣י נֶגְדֶּֽךָ
168 So I shelter your precepts and your testimonies,
for all my ways are before you.

3e 4B 12
8
תִּקְרַ֤ב רִנָּתִ֣י לְפָנֶ֣יךָ יְהוָ֑ה
כִּדְבָרְךָ֥ הֲבִינֵֽנִי
169 To your presence let my shout of joy come near, Yahweh.
According to your word, give me understanding.
3e 4C 11
7
תָּב֣וֹא תְּחִנָּתִ֣י לְפָנֶ֑יךָ
כְּ֝אִמְרָתְךָ֗ הַצִּילֵֽנִי
170 To your presence let my supplication come.
According to your promise deliver me.
3e 4B 10
8
תַּבַּ֣עְנָה שְׂפָתַ֣י תְּהִלָּ֑ה
כִּ֖י תְלַמְּדֵ֣נִי חֻקֶּֽיךָ
171 Tumbling from my lips is praise,
for you have taught me your statutes.
3e 4B 9
8
תַּ֣עַן לְ֭שׁוֹנִי אִמְרָתֶ֑ךָ
כִּ֖י כָל־מִצְוֺתֶ֣יךָ צֶּֽדֶק
172 B Tongue of mine will answer your promise,
for all your commandments are righteous.
3e 4B 9
8
תְּהִֽי־יָדְךָ֥ לְעָזְרֵ֑נִי
כִּ֖י פִקּוּדֶ֣יךָ בָחָֽרְתִּי
173 There your hand will be to help me,
for your precepts I have chosen.
3e 4B 8
8
תָּאַ֣בְתִּי לִֽישׁוּעָתְךָ֣ יְהוָ֑ה
וְ֝תֽוֹרָתְךָ֗ שַׁעֲשֻׁעָֽי
174 To your salvation I have longed to come, Yahweh,
and your instruction is my revel.
3e 4B 9
8
תְּֽחִי־נַ֭פְשִׁי וּֽתְהַֽלְלֶ֑ךָּ
וּֽמִשְׁפָּטֶ֥ךָ יַעֲזְרֻֽנִי
175 To live let my being and it will praise you,
and from your judgments you will help me.
3e 4A 8
9
תָּעִ֗יתִי כְּשֶׂ֣ה אֹ֭בֵד בַּקֵּ֣שׁ עַבְדֶּ֑ךָ
כִּ֥י מִ֝צְוֺתֶ֗יךָ לֹ֣א שָׁכָֽחְתִּי
176 Time and again I wander like a newborn lamb that is perishing. Seek your servant,
for your commandments I do not forget.
3e 4B 12
9


No comments:

Post a Comment