Sunday 21 October 2018

Psalms 13

Performance here. Open in separate page then put the music in full page mode and follow - fascinating invention from Suzanne Haïk-Vantoura!
 

Psalms 13 Fn Min Max Syll
לַמְנַצֵּ֗חַ מִזְמ֥וֹר לְדָוִֽד 1 For the leader. A psalm of David. 3e 3f 9
עַד־אָ֣נָה יְ֭הוָה תִּשְׁכָּחֵ֣נִי נֶ֑צַח
עַד־אָ֓נָה ׀ תַּסְתִּ֖יר אֶת־פָּנֶ֣יךָ מִמֶּֽנִּי
2 How long please Yahweh will you forget me? perpetually?
How long please will you hide your face from me?
3e 4B 11
12
עַד־אָ֨נָה אָשִׁ֪ית עֵצ֡וֹת בְּנַפְשִׁ֗י יָג֣וֹן בִּלְבָבִ֣י יוֹמָ֑ם
עַד־אָ֓נָה ׀ יָר֖וּם אֹיְבִ֣י עָלָֽי
3 How long please must I impose advice on myself, sadness in my heart by day?
How long please will my enemy be exalted over me?
3d 4B 17
9
הַבִּ֣יטָֽה עֲ֭נֵנִי יְהוָ֣ה אֱלֹהָ֑י
הָאִ֥ירָה עֵ֝ינַ֗י פֶּן־אִישַׁ֥ן הַמָּֽוֶת
4 Take note - answer me Yahweh my God.
Light my eyes, lest I be dead asleep,
3e 4B 11
11
פֶּן־יֹאמַ֣ר אֹיְבִ֣י יְכָלְתִּ֑יו
צָרַ֥י יָ֝גִ֗ילוּ כִּ֣י אֶמּֽוֹט
5 lest my enemy say, I have overpowered him.
My foes will rejoice, for I will be moved.

3e 4B 8
8
וַאֲנִ֤י ׀ בְּחַסְדְּךָ֣ בָטַחְתִּי֮ יָ֤גֵ֥ל לִבִּ֗י בִּֽישׁוּעָ֫תֶ֥ךָ
אָשִׁ֥ירָה לַיהוָ֑ה
כִּ֖י גָמַ֣ל עָלָֽי
6 But I, I have trusted in your kindness. My heart will rejoice in your salvation.
I will sing to Yahweh,
for he has matured me.
3e 4C 19
5
5
More performances available sorted by book here:


No comments:

Post a Comment