1 Psalms 1-23 Book 1 - part 1 - 2599 Hebrew words in this pile.
2 24-41 Book 1 part 2 - 2650 words
3 42-72 Book 2 - 4036 words - less commentary or thinner paper :)
4 73-89 Book 3 - 2777 words
5 90-106 Book 4 - 2433 words
6 107-119 Book 5 - part 1 - 2479 words
7 120-150 Book 5 - part 2 - 2602 words
Each part will have the following sections
There will be a structural introduction to the psalms in the volume in relation to those in other volumes. Then for each psalm:
- the text in English footnoted where necessary :)
- images of how the text is constructed and where the play is
- relationship of the text to other texts - e.g. Genesis, Deuteronomy, Job, Samuel, other psalms
- specific word studies based on the frames and cell contents
- hearing the spaces between the words
- How the psalm relates to the seven themes I noted in the last post: Torah, Anointing, Enemies, Sin, Covenant, Creation, Praise.
What else should I include in such a book series? Anyone want to help?