Wednesday 1 April 2020

Psalm 119 SimHebrew

This is another test of SimHebrew to see if I can reconstruct the Hebrew verse numbers from the Latin verse.

a awri tmimi-drç,
hhlcim btort ihvh.
[1 All joy for the complete of the way,
who walk in the instruction of Yahweh.]
b awri nxri ydtiv bcl-lb idrwuhu.
[2 All joy for those observing his testimonies. With a whole heart they search him out.]
g af la-pylu yvlh,
bdrciv hlcu.
[3 Also they do not work injustice,
in his ways they walk.]
d ath xvith pqdiç lwmr mad.
[4 And you commanded your precepts to keep in full.]
h akli icnu drci lwmr kqiç.
[5 Ah that established were my ways to keep your statutes.]
v az la-abow,
bhbi'ti al-cl-mxvotiç.
[6 And then I would not be ashamed,
to take note of all your commandments.]
z aodç biwr lbb,
blmdi mwp'ti xdqç.
[7 And I will thank you with an upright heart,
when I learn the judgments of your righteousness.]
k at-kqiç awmr.
al-tyzbni yd-mad.
[8 And your statutes I will keep.
Do not forsake me in full for ever.]
't bmh izch-nyr at-arko,
lwmr cdbrç?
[9 But how will a youth clear his path,
to keep it according to your word?]
i bcl-lbi drwtiç.
al-twgni mmxvotiç.
[10 By all my heart I have searched you out.
Do not let me stray from your commandments.]
ia blbi xpnti amrtç,
lmyn la ak'ta-lç.
[11 By my heart I have treasured your promise,
in order that I will not sin against you.]
ib bruç ath ihvh lmdni kqiç.
[12 Blessed are you Yahweh. Teach me your statutes.]
ig bwpti sprti,
cl mwp'ti-piç.
[13 By my lips I have recounted,
all the judgments of your mouth.]
id bdrç ydotiç wwti cyl cl-hon.
[14 By the way of your testimonies I joy as above all value.]
'tv bpqdiç awikh,
vabi'th arktiç.
[15 By your precepts I will ponder,
and I will take note of your paths.]
'tz bkqtiç awtywy,
la awck dbrç.
[16 By your statutes I will revel,
nor will I forget your word.]
iz gml yl-ybdç akih vawmrh dbrç.
[17 Grow your servant. I will live and keep your word.]
ik gl-yini vabi'th,
nplaot mtortç.
[18 Give discovery to my eyes,
and I will take note of wonders in your instruction.]
i't gr anci barx,
al-tstr mmni mxvotiç.
[19 Guest I am on the earth,
do not hide from me your commandments.]
c grsh npwi ltabh,
al-mwp'tiç bcl-yt.
[20 Ground down is my being for longing,
for your judgments at all times.]
ca gyrt zdim arurim,
hwgim mmxvotiç.
[21 Giving, you rebuke the presumptuous, cursed,
straying from your commandments.]
cb gl myli krph vbuz,
ci ydtiç nxrti.
[22 Get from me reproach and contempt,
for your testimonies I have observed.]
cg gm iwbu wrim bi ndbru.
ybdç iwik bkqiç.
[23 Grand sultans sat. Against me they spoke.
Your servant will ponder on your statutes.]
cd gm-ydtiç wywyi anwi yxti.
[24 Grand your testimonies and my revel. They are my personal counsels.]
ch dbqh lypr npwi.
kini cdbrç.
[25 Dust-cleaved is my being.
give me life according to your word.]
cv drci sprti vtynni lmdni kqiç.
[26 Declared have I my ways and you answered me. Teach me your statutes.]
cz drç-pqudiç hbinni,
vawikh bnplaotiç.
[27 Direct my discernment in the way of your precepts,
and I will ponder on your wonderful works.]
ck dlph npwi mtugh.
qimni cdbrç.
[28 Drips my being with sadness.
Raise me according to your word.]
c't drç-wqr hsr mmni,
vtortç knni.
[29 Deceitful way put aside from me,
and with your instruction grace me.]
l drç-amunh bkrti.
mwp'tiç wviti.
[30 Deliberated have I a way of faith.
With your judgments I have agreed.]
la dbqti bydotiç.
ihvh al-tbiwni.
[31 Determined I cleave to your testimonies.
Yahweh, do not put me to shame.]
lb drç-mxvotiç arux,
ci trkib lbi.
[32 Directed by your commandments I will race,
for you enlarge my heart.]
lg horni ihvh drç kqiç vaxrnh yqb.
[33 Help me learn Yahweh the way of your statutes and I will observe with foot firmly planted.]
ld hbinni vaxrh tortç vawmrnh bcl-lb.
[34 Have me understand and I will observe your instruction, and I will keep it with a whole heart.]
lh hdricni bntib mxvotiç,
ci-bo kpxti.
[35 Have me go in the pathway of your commandments,
for in it I have delighted.]
lv h't-lbi al-ydotiç val al-bxy.
[36 Hearten me to your testimonies and not to extortion.]
lz hybr yini mraot wva.
bdrcç kini.
[37 Hide my eyes from seeing vanity.
In your way give me life.]
lk hqm lybdç amrtç,
awr liratç.
[38 Hold high to your servant your promise,
which is to your fear.]
l't hybr krpti awr igrti,
ci mwp'tiç 'tobim.
[39 Hide my reproach that I am afraid of,
for your judgments are good.]
m hnh tabti lpqdiç.
bxdqtç kini.
[40 Here I have longed for your precepts.
In your righteousness give me life.]
ma vibani ksdç ihvh,
twuytç camrtç.
[41 Well come to me is your mercy, Yahweh,
your salvation as your promise.]
mb vaynh krpi dbr,
ci-b'tkti bdbrç.
[42 With which I will answer a word to one reproaching me,
for I trust in your word.]
mg val-txl mpi dbr-amt yd-mad,
ci lmwp'tç iklti.
[43 Word of truth do not remove from my mouth utterly,
for of your judgments, I have hope.]
md vawmrh tortç tmid lyolm vyd.
[44 Watch over your instruction I will continually forever and ever.]
mh vathlch brkbh,
ci pqdiç drwti.
[45 Walk in a spacious room I will,
for your precepts I have searched out.]
mv vadbrh bydtiç ngd mlcim vla abow.
[46 Words I will have of your testimonies before kings and I will not be ashamed.]
mz vawtywy bmxvotiç awr ahbti.
[47 Wherefore my revel will be in your commandments which I have loved.]
mk vawa-cpi al-mxvotiç awr ahbti vawikh bkqiç.
[48 Wave my palms I will to your commandments, which I have loved and I will ponder on your statutes.]
m't zcr-dbr lybdç,
yl awr ikltni.
[49 You remember a word to your servant,
on which you give me hope.]
n zat nkmti bynii,
ci amrtç kitni.
[50 Yes - this is my comfort in my poverty,
for your promise gives me life.]
na zdim hlixni yd-mad,
mtortç la n'titi.
[51 Yet though the presumptuous hold me in much scorn,
from your instruction I have not swerved.]
nb zcrti mwp'tiç myolm | ihvh vatnkm.
[52 Your judgments I bring to remembrance from of old Yahweh and I comfort myself.]
ng zlyph akztni mrwyim,
yzbi tortç.
[53 Yang of fire grasps me from the wicked,
forsaking your instruction.]
nd zmrot hiu-li kqiç bbit mguri.
[54 Yin of psalms your statutes have become to me in the house where I am guest.]
nh zcrti blilh wmç ihvh.
vawmrh tortç.
[55 Your name I have remembered in the night, Yahweh.
I have kept your instruction.]
nv zat hith-li,
ci pqdiç nxrti.
[56 You are mine,
for your precepts I have observed.]
nz klqi ihvh amrti lwmr dbriç.
[57 Chosen share, mine you are, Yahweh. I have promised to keep your word.]
nk kliti pniç bcl-lb,
knni camrtç.
[58 Craved have I your presence with a whole heart,
be gracious to me according to your promise.]
n't kwbti drci,
vawibh rgli al-ydtiç.
[59 Considered have I my ways,
and turned my feet to your testimonies.]
o kwti vla htmhmhti,
lwmr mxvotiç.
[60 Came quickly I did and I would not linger,
to keep your commandments.]
oa kbli rwyim yvdni.
tortç la wckti.
[61 Companies of the wicked continue around me.
Your instruction I have not forgotten.]
ob kxot-lilh aqum lhodot lç,
yl mwp'ti xdqç.
[62 Come midnight I arise to give thanks to you,
over the judgments of your righteousness.]
og kbr ani lcl-awr irauç,
ulwmri pqudiç.
[63 Companion am I to all who fear you,
and are keepers of your precepts.]
od ksdç ihvh mlah harx kqiç lmdni.
[64 Covenant mercy yours, Yahweh, has filled the earth. Your statutes you will teach me.]
oh 'tob ywit ym-ybdç,
ihvh cdbrç.
[65 Too well you have dealt with your servant,
Yahweh, through your word.]
ov 'tub 'tym vdyt lmdni,
ci bmxvotiç hamnti.
[66 Teach me good taste and knowledge,
for in your commandments I have believed.]
oz 'trm aynh ani wgg,
vyth amrtç wmrti.
[67 Time past, afflicted I was going astray,
but now your promise I have kept.]
ok 'tob-ath um'tib lmdni kqiç.
[68 Too good are you and doing good. Teach me your statutes.]
o't 'tplu yli wqr zdim.
ani bcl-lb | axr pqudiç.
[69 The presumptuous smear falsehood over me.
As for me, with a whole heart I will observe your precepts.]
y 'tpw cklb lbm.
ani tortç wywyti.
[70 Their heart is grossly inert.
As for me, in your instruction I will revel.]
ya 'tob-li ci-yniti,
lmyn almd kqiç.
[71 That I was afflicted is good for me,
so I will learn your statutes.]
yb 'tob-li tort-piç,
malpi zhb vcsf.
[72 The instruction of your mouth is good to me,
more than thousands in gold and silver.]
yg idiç ywuni viconnuni.
hbinni valmdh mxvotiç.
[73 Your hands have made me and established me.
Give me understanding and I will teach your commandments.]
yd iraiç irauni viwmku,
ci ldbrç iklti.
[74 Yes - those who fear you when they see me will be glad,
for of your word I have hoped.]
yh idyti ihvh ci-xdq mwp'tiç,
vamunh ynitni.
[75 Yet I know Yahweh that righteous are your judgments,
and in faithfulness you afflicted me.]
yv ihi-na ksdç lnkmni,
camrtç lybdç.
[76 Your mercy to comfort me, may it be,
according to your promise to your servant.]
yz ibauni rkmiç vakih,
ci-tortç wywyi.
[77 You will come to me in your compassion and I will live,
for your instruction is my revel.]
yk ibwu zdim ci-wqr yvtuni.
ani awik bpqudiç.
[78 Yon presumptuous will be shamed for in falsehood they subverted me.
As for me, I will ponder on your precepts.]
y't iwubu li iraiç,
vidyi ydtiç.
[79 You will let those who fear you turn to me,
and those knowing your testimonies.]
p ihi-lbi tmim bkqiç,
lmyn la abow.
[80 Yea, let my heart be complete in your statutes,
so I will not be ashamed.]
pa clth ltwuytç npwi.
ldbrç iklti.
[81 Faints my being for your salvation.
Of your word I have hoped.]
pb clu yini lamrtç,
lamr mti tnkmni?
[82 Faint my eyes for your promise,
saying, When will you comfort me?]
pg ci-hiiti cnad bqi'tor.
kqiç la wckti.
[83 For I have become like a bottle in vapour.
Your statutes I have not forgotten.]
pd cmh imi-ybdç?
mti tywh brdpi mwp't?
[84 For how are the days of your servant?
When will you do judgment against my persecutors?]
ph cru-li zdim wikot,
awr la ctortç.
[85 For me the presumptuous dig ditches,
that are not of your instruction.]
pv cl-mxvotiç amunh.
wqr rdpuni yzrni.
[86 Faithful are all your commandments.
In falsehood they persecute me. Help me.]
pz cmy't cluni barx,
vani la-yzbti pqvdiç.
[87 For scarcely they consume me in the earth,
but as for me, I do not forsake your precepts.]
pk cksdç kini,
vawmrh ydut piç.
[88 For your mercy give me life,
and I will keep the testimony of your mouth.]
p't lyolm ihvh,
dbrç nxb bwmim.
[89 LORD (Yahweh) forever your word,
stands firm in heaven.]
t ldr vdr amuntç.
connt arx vtymd.
[90 Lo from generation to generation is your faithfulness.
You established earth and she stands.]
ta lmwp'tiç ymdu hiom,
ci hcl ybdiç.
[91 Living in your judgments they stand this day,
for they all are your servants.]
tb luli tortç wywyi,
az abdti bynii.
[92 Love, unless your instruction is my revel,
then I have perished in my poverty.]
tg lyolm la-awck pqudiç,
ci bm kiitni.
[93 Let me never forget your precepts,
for in them you have made me live.]
td lç-ani howiyni,
ci pqudiç drwti.
[94 Love, to you I myself belong, save me,
for your precepts I have searched out.]
th li quu rwyim labdni.
ydtiç atbonn.
[95 Lying in wait for me to make me perish are the wicked.
Your testimonies I will understand.]
tv lcl tclh raiti qx.
rkbh mxvtç mad.
[96 Lo, to all consummation I saw an end.
Very spacious are your commandments.]
tz mh-ahbti tortç.
cl-hiom hia wikti.
[97 My - how I love your instruction.
All the day long it is my pondering.]
tk maibi tkcmni mxvotç,
ci lyolm hia-li.
[98 Making me wiser than my enemies by your commandment,
for it is mine forever.]
t't mcl-mlmdi hwclti,
ci ydotiç wikh li.
[99 Midst all my teachers I have insight,
for your testimonies are my pondering.]
q mzqnim atbonn,
ci pqudiç nxrti.
[100 More than the aged I understand,
for your precepts I have observed.]
q a mcl-ark ry clati rgli,
lmyn awmr dbrç.
[101 Missing every path of evil I have restrained my feet,
so that I will keep your word.]
q b mmwp'tiç la-srti,
ci-ath hortni.
[102 Mid your judgments I have not been stubborn,
for you yourself have instructed me.]
q g mh-nmlxu lkci amrtç mdbw lpi.
[103 More than gratifying to my palate, your promise than honey to my mouth.]
q d mpqudiç atbonn,
yl-cn wnati | cl-ark wqr.
[104 Minding your precepts I have discernment,
therefore I have hated every path of falsehood.]
q h nr-lrgli dbrç,
vaor lntibti.
[105 Nigh a lamp to my feet is your word,
and light to my pathway.]
q v nwbyti vaqimh,
lwmr mwp'ti xdqç.
[106 Now I have sworn and I will arise to it,
to keep the judgments of your righteousness.]
q z nyniti yd-mad.
ihvh kini cdbrç.
[107 Near to much poverty am I, Yahweh.
Give me life according to your word.]
q k ndbot pi rxh-na ihvh,
umwp'tiç lmdni.
[108 Now may you accept, Yahweh, the freewill offerings of my mouth,
and your judgments teach me.]
q 't npwi bcpi tmid,
vtortç la wckti.
[109 Now my being is in the palm of my hand continually,
and your instruction I have not forgotten.]
qi ntnu rwyim pk li,
umpqudiç la tyiti.
[110 Netted the wicked a snare for me,
but from your precepts I did not wander.]
qia nklti ydotiç lyolm,
ci-wwon lbi hmh.
[111 Near are your testimonies, my inheritance forever,
for the joy of my heart are they.]
qib n'titi lbi lywot kqiç lyolm yqb.
[112 Nuanced have I my heart to do your statutes, forever with foot firmly planted.]
qig sypim wnati,
vtortç ahbti.
[113 Schismatics I hate,
and your instruction I have loved.]
qid stri umgni ath.
ldbrç iklti.
[114 Secret mine and my shield are you.
Of your word I have hoped.]
q'tv suru-mmni mryim,
vaxrh mxvot alhi.
[115 Stay from me, you evildoers,
for I will observe the commandments of my God.]
q'tz smcni camrtç vakih.
val-tbiwni mwbri.
[116 Support me according to your promise so I will live.
Let me not be ashamed of my reliance.]
qiz sydni vavwyh,
vawyh bkqiç tmid.
[117 Sustain me and I will be saved,
and I will look to your statutes continually.]
qik slit cl-wogim mkqiç,
ci-wqr trmitm.
[118 Suspended have you all who stray from your statutes,
for falsehood is their deceit.]
qi't sgim hwbt cl-rwyi-arx,
lcn ahbti ydtiç.
[119 Swill you eradicated all the wicked of the earth,
so I have loved your testimonies.]
qc smr mpkdç bwri,
ummwp'tiç irati.
[120 Shivers from your dread my flesh,
and your judgments I fear.]
qca ywiti mwp't vxdq.
bl-tnikni lywqi.
[121 I have dealt judgment and righteousness.
Do not leave me to those oppressing me.]
qcb yrb ybdç l'tob.
al-iywqni zdim.
[122 Insure your servant for good.
Do not let the presumptuous oppress me.]
qcg yini clu liwuytç,
ulamrt xdqç.
[123 I - I - my eyes - faint for your salvation,
and for the promise of your righteousness.]
qcd ywh ym-ybdç cksdç vkqiç lmdni.
[124 I ask you to deal with your servant according to your mercy, and your statutes to teach me.]
qch ybdç-ani hbinni,
vadyh ydtiç.
[125 I am your servant, let me understand,
that I may know your testimonies.]
qcv yt lywot lihvh.
hpru tortç.
[126 It is time to act, Yahweh.
Your instruction they have thwarted.]
qcz yl-cn ahbti mxvotiç,
mzhb umpz.
[127 I have loved your commandments therefore,
above gold and above pure gold.]
qck yl-cn | cl-pqudi cl iwrti.
cl-ark wqr wnati.
[128 Indeed all your precepts, all I find upright.
Every path of falsehood I hate.]
qc't plaot ydotiç,
yl-cn nxrtm npwi.
[129 Plentiful of wonders are your testimonies,
therefore my being will observe them.]
ql ptk dbriç iair mbin ptiim.
[130 Penetration of your words gives light, giving understanding to the simple.]
qla pi-pyrti vawaph,
ci lmxvotiç iabti.
[131 Parting mouth, gaping, I sigh heavily,
for to your commandments is my longing.]
qlb pnh-ali vknni,
cmwp't lahbi wmç.
[132 Put your face to me and be gracious to me,
for judgment to those who love your name.]
qlg pymi hcn bamrtç,
val-twl't-bi cl-avn.
[133 Prepare my footfalls in your promise,
and do not let any mischief dominate me.]
qld pdni mywq adm,
vawmrh pqudiç.
[134 Pray ransom me from the oppression of a human,
and I will keep your precepts.]
qlh pniç har bybdç,
vlmdni at-kqiç.
[135 Pyre your face on your servant,
and teach me your statutes.]
qlv plgi-mim irdu yini,
yl la-wmru tortç.
[136 Pouring streams of waters descend from my eyes,
that they do not keep your instruction.]
qlz xdiq ath ihvh,
viwr mwp'tiç.
[137 So righteous you are, Yahweh,
and upright are your judgments.]
qlk xvit xdq ydtiç,
vamunh mad.
[138 Set you have the righteousness of your testimonies,
and much faithfulness.]
ql't xmttni qnati,
ci-wcku dbriç xri.
[139 Stricken I was for my zeal,
for my foes forgot your words.]
qm xruph amrtç mad vybdç ahbh.
[140 Supremely refined is your promise and your servant loves it.]
qma xyir anci vnbzh.
pqdiç la wckti.
[141 Small am I and despised.
Your precepts I have not forgotten.]
qmb xdqtç xdq lyolm,
vtortç amt.
[142 Saving righteousness, yours, is righteousness forever,
and your instruction is truth.]
qmg xr-umxoq mxauni.
mxvotiç wywyi.
[143 Strain and distress find me out.
Your commandments are my revel.]
qmd xdq ydotiç lyolm hbinni vakih.
[144 Such righteousness of your testimonies forever let me understand, and I will live.]
qmh qrati bcl-lb ynni ihvh kqiç axrh.
[145 Queried I with a whole heart, answer me Yahweh. Your statutes I will observe.]
qmv qratiç howiyni,
vawmrh ydtiç.
[146 Queried I you, save me,
and I will keep your testimonies.]
qmz qdmti bnwf vawvyh.
ldbrç iklti.
[147 Quested I in a twilight hour and I cried for help.
Of your word I have hoped.]
qmk qdmu yini awmrot,
lwik bamrtç.
[148 Quested my eyes in the night watches,
to ponder on your promise.]
qm't qoli wmyh cksdç.
ihvh cmwp'tç kini.
[149 Quest of mine, hear for your mercy, Yahweh.
In your judgments give me life.]
qn qrbu rdpi zmh.
mtortç rkqu.
[150 Quite near are those pursuing an agenda.
From your instruction they are distant.]
qna qrob ath ihvh,
vcl-mxvotiç amt.
[151 Quite near are you, Yahweh,
and all your commandments are truth.]
qnb qdm idyti mydtiç,
ci lyolm isdtm.
[152 Quite from of old I knew from your testimonies,
for you founded them forever.]
qng rah-ynii vklxni,
ci-tortç la wckti.
[153 Regard my poverty and rescue me,
for your instruction I do not forget.]
qnd ribh ribi ugalni.
lamrtç kini.
[154 Reason my reason and redeem me.
Of your promise give me life.]
qnh rkoq mrwyim iwuyh,
ci-kqiç la drwu.
[155 Remote from the wicked is salvation,
for your statutes they do not search out.]
qnv rkmiç rbim | ihvh.
cmwp'tiç kini.
[156 Richly abundant are your compassions Yahweh.
According to your judgments give me life.]
qnz rbim rdpi vxri.
mydotiç la n'titi.
[157 Running after me are many foes.
From your testimonies I do not swerve.]
qnk raiti bgdim vatqo't'th,
awr amrtç la wmru.
[158 Regarding the treacherous I was upset,
that your promise they disregard.]
qn't rah ci-pqudiç ahbti.
ihvh cksdç kini.
[159 Regard for your precepts I love Yahweh.
According to your mercy give me life.]
qo raw-dbrç amt,
ulyolm cl-mwp't xdqç.
[160 Right true is your word,
and forever is every judgment of your righteousness.]
qoa wrim rdpuni knm,
umdbrç pkd lbi.
[161 Sultans persecute me for nothing,
but from your word my heart stands in dread.]
qob ww anci yl-amrtç,
cmoxa wll rb.
[162 Singing I joy over your promise,
as finding abundant spoil.]
qog wqr wnati vatybh.
tortç ahbti.
[163 Scandal I hate and abhor.
Your instruction I love.]
qod wby biom hlltiç,
yl mwp'ti xdqç.
[164 Seven times a day do I praise you,
for the judgments of your righteousness.]
qoh wlom rb lahbi tortç,
vain-lmo mcwol.
[165 Such abundant peace to those who love your instruction,
and there is for them no stumbling.]
qov wbrti liwuytç ihvh,
umxvotiç ywiti.
[166 Steadfast my reliance on your salvation Yahweh,
and your commandments I have done.]
qoz wmrh npwi ydtiç,
vahbm mad.
[167 Shelters my being your testimonies,
and I love them much.]
qok wmrti pqudiç vydtiç,
ci cl-drci ngdç.
[168 So I shelter your precepts and your testimonies,
for all my ways are before you.]
qo't tqrb rnti lpniç ihvh.
cdbrç hbinni.
[169 To your presence let my shout of joy come near, Yahweh.
According to your word, give me understanding.]
qy tboa tknti lpniç.
camrtç hxilni.
[170 To your presence let my supplication come.
According to your promise deliver me.]
qya tbynh wpti thlh,
ci tlmdni kqiç.
[171 Tumbling from my lips is praise,
for you have taught me your statutes.]
qyb tyn lwoni amrtç,
ci cl-mxvotiç xdq.
[172 Tongue of mine will answer your promise,
for all your commandments are righteous.]
qyg thi-idç lyzrni,
ci pqudiç bkrti.
[173 There your hand will be to help me,
for your precepts I have chosen.]
qyd tabti liwuytç ihvh,
vtortç wywyi.
[174 To your salvation I have longed to come, Yahweh,
and your instruction is my revel.]
qyh tki-npwi uthllç,
umwp'tç iyzrni.
[175 To live let my being and it will praise you,
and from your judgments you will help me.]
qyv tyiti cwh abd bqw ybdç,
ci mxvotiç la wckti.
[176 Time and again I wander like a newborn lamb that is perishing. Seek your servant,
for your commandments I do not forget.]


No comments:

Post a Comment