Saturday 9 March 2019

Revised general introduction to my work

Here is a revision of my Introduction.

I am beginning to think of ways of generating presentations of the music both new and old. I will announce them when they are generated. I have 199 sample performances. There is a general link in the intro but it takes a few clicks to find them. I have not yet listened to them all or rated them. Some are better than others. I hope to hire some singers and generate new examples over the next few years. (None of this is done quickly.)
I tried the link inside the pdf on my phone and it would not connect so here is the link directly on the blog. I am working my way through this music and would love to have input from qualified sources as to what choral music might complement it from the 15th to the 21st century. (As you can guess, I am not into much that goes pop, even though one of my sons is a rapper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment