Monday 21 March 2022

Two directions for the new semester

A two week break - almost. Not that there was much free time anyway. Now I will leave reading Delitzsch for a while longer. The next few weeks I will concentrate on two things: Bayes theorem and the formation of plausible hypotheses - the background knowledge and how it impacts perception. And the spec for translating the te'amim from Unicode to MusicXML - that is for a potential new app that could be online - without my having to put my whole system online! 

Blessings to all listeners and readers. Get with the music.

Also Please fill in my very simple anonymous Survey - thanks to the survey monkey site. I am curious to know how many students of the Bible are musicians and what their level of musical skill is. Two quickly answered questions which I will eventually put into a database for correlation analysis.



No comments:

Post a Comment