Thursday 19 May 2022

Word Puzzles

 For anyone to try who would like to. Based on words from the first 5 letters for the children.

W

O

R

D

J

F

O

R

M

L

E

S

S

D

D

S

P

U

Z

Z

L

E

S

A

T

R

O

U

B

L

E

U

S

M

D

D

K

M

A

S

S

D

W

T

Z

G

O

R

B

I

O

D

I

V

E

R

S

I

T

Y

L

F

X

S

M

C

S

T

A

R

S

D

A

Q

P

D

S

M

Y

I

H

R

M

E

D

I

O

V

H

X

H

K

I

S

R

R

U

O

F

L

N

O

M

X

I

M

Y

A

O

U

I

G

B

W

J

E

D

E

L

T

E

G

S

N

M

D

B

K

E

A

U

S

B

E

G

I

N

N

I

N

G

G

O

S

A

V

T

C

S

R

F

M

V

S

C

E

X

L

N

M

U

E

Y

O

G

X

G

E

R

E

S

J

K

I

U

D

T

F

R

P

R

T

R

U

T

H

R

D

M

S

C

K

Y

D

G

E

N

E

S

I

S

E

H

A

I

E

L

E

S

H

W

E

M

T

R

U

S

T

J

C

T

F

E

F

S

O

D

D

N

R

L

H

R

N

I

O

A

C

I

D

F

L

J

S

H

E

M

T

E

T

S

C

G

J

C

Z

A

Y

G

C

K

O

R

B

G

M

Y

P

S

A

L

M

I think I had another word in there but I wasn't able to find it. They overlap, intersect, can be forward or backwards, diagonal, vertical or horizontal.. 

acid, beauty, beginning, biodiversity, deoxyribonucleic, formless, gene, genesis, mass, microwave, physics, psalm, stars, telescope, time, trouble, trust, truth.

Your names are there too.




No comments:

Post a Comment