Thursday 27 December 2012

2012 Top 10 Posts at Dust

In 2012, these are my top 10 posts. Two of these top the list by some distance. The November Carnival at around 800 views and a 24 hour holiday at around 500. The rest are in the 100 to 200 range. There are some who read and lots who get here by accident.

O my black soul, on translating nephesh

Revisiting Jonah, the 8 word summary

Dilige et quod vis fac, loosely translated Love and do what you wish

How hard it is to write a book, - yep so it is

My easy cheat-sheet for the te'amim, a quick summary of the deciphering key of Suzanne Haik-Vantoura

Limits to conversation, the role of scholarship, my reaction to feeling that I was being forced into a mold

Carnival - Analysis and reflection, musings on how the carnival emerged

Dynamic equivalence sucks, on how many hermeneutical moves are made to force a particular reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment